Saturday, March 8, 2014

How Plink has been helping me earn extra money (updated 3/10)


Have you joined Plink yet? You don't have to do anything - no receipts to submit, not photos to take - just shop and points are automatically awarded.  Join Here
Some of the great store options available

The program makes it wicked easy to link your debit or credit card and it is even simpler to put stores in your "wallet" for earning. They've even got an app for iPhones and Android! It is so easy to check what stores are slotted in my wallet. Right now I've got Dunkin' Donuts, Burger King, Staples, Panda Express and Red Robin in my slots. There are plenty of other options, too, including Dollar General, United Artists Theatres, Vitamin World, Foot Locker, FTD and more.

I've been using it since mid-October and have already earned 1580 points.
Some of my points earned
It only takes 500 points to redeem a $5 giftcard. I'm saving mine to use for special occasions. You can get gift cards for Amazon, Walmart, Kohl's, iTunes, Regal Cinemas, Facebook, and a handful more - or donate them to the American Red Cross! 

Small selection of rewards I can get with Plink












In addition, they run a monthly giveaway. This month there is an Xbox One up for grabs.

So, if you are like me and pay for almost everything with a debit/credit card, take a minute and check out Plink. If you use my link not only will I get 100 bonus points, you will start with 300 points - more than halfway to $5!  Join Here

And for those of you wondering about security, this is from their FAQ:

Why is Plink safe? How is my information stored?

Your bank information is stored in the safest way possible. Plink never receives or stores your log-in information. Intuit is the third party we use to store your log-in information and match transaction so we can give you rewards. Intuit also built Turbo Tax, Mint.com and Quickbooks and are responsible for storing millions of federal tax returns that include not only sensitive income information, but also bank routing numbers and social security numbers. They have the highest level of security available and are 100% PCI Compliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment